Looking for a powerful vacuum cleaner that is light weight and will be able to reach the depths of your furniture easily? Hoover stick vacuum is just the thing for you. This vacuum has very powerful suction power and is assured to pick all the dust from your floor. Furthermore, being lightweight, you will never have to worry about breaking sweat when doing you stairs.
For those with wooden floors, this vacuum will certainly be a delight for you. Unlike the other ordinary vacuum cleaners that scratch your floor and leave it looking hideous, Hoover stick vacuum does the job without leaving a mark on you floor. That aside, it is also silent and does not make as much noise as the other vacuums in the market. Below are some of its fantastic features.
Features of the Hoover flair S2220 bagless vacuum
Following are some of the great features of this Hoover vacuum:
- It is a bagless vacuum
- Flexible nozzle that can easily access hidden dirt
- Filtration system that is multi-stage
- Small size that saves on space
- Light and easy to carry
- Has dirty cup that is transparent and can allow you to see the amount of dust accumulated
- Power cord that is 20 feet long with wrap hooks that release quickly
- 25 amp motor that releases energy like a 12 amp motor
- Two modes that allow you to increase power for vacuuming through the carpet
- You can get this vacuum at Amazon.com now. [Sorry link removed as it’s unavailable now]
With all these features, this vacuum is simply the best. However, you should keep in mind that it is only suitable for cleaning small areas. It cannot handle wall to wall carpet vacuuming. This is because the nozzle was not designed to be used for a long time. Therefore, when used for long, the power automatically cuts. Just make sure you do not use it for extended periods and everything will be alright.
If you have an outside garden that the kids or yourself usually get dirt from and bring it to the house, this vacuum will certainly solve the problem. With its two modes of power, you can deal with the dirt on your floor and also the carpet. You can also use it to clean the mud from the kid’s shoes. Some of the advantages of this vacuum are listed below.
The Pros and Cons of Hoover flair bagless upright stick vacuum
- High quality filter system
- One year warranty from the manufacturer
- Powerful suction abilities
- The cord is very easy to unwind, saves on time
However, this vacuum also has some disadvantages that the users have brought to light. They are few and do not overweight the pros. They are listed below.
- Cannot lean on the wall on its own
- Cannot clean large areas as the power cuts out
In summary, the Hoover stick vacuum with its double power nozzle, small size, 20 feet cord, transparent dirt cup and low- profile nozzle makes it the best vacuum stick you can ever ask for. Get one for yourself today. Who said cleaning up was an unpleasant chore? It does not have to be that way. Experience the fun side of cleaning using Hoover products.
Click here to check out the latest price of this Vacuum at Amazon.com. [Link removed as it’s unavailable now]